Nearly the maximum amount as he wants her, he despises her. Josh Chen, who is stunning, arrogant, and quickly on his thanks to becoming a hotshot doctor, has never met a lady he couldn’t seduce—aside from Jules fucking Ambrose. Since they first met, the gorgeous redhead has been a pain in his side, but she also dominates his thoughts during a way that no other woman ever has. When their hostility culminates in one unforgettable night, he suggests an enemies-with-benefits agreement with clear ground rules to finally get her out of his system. No jealousy. No conditions associated. And absolutely no romantic involvement. Jules Ambrose, a former girl who is outgoing and driven, is merely concerned with one thing: passing the bar exam for lawyers. regardless of how attractive he is, she doesn’t have to go connected with a doctor who puts the SUFFER in insufferable. But as she learns more about him, she involves see that the man she has long detested is more complex than first appears. The brother of her ally . Her adversary. and therefore the only hope for her. they’re a match made in hell, and because the demons from their past confront them, they’re forced to confront information that may or may not be able to save them. May obliterate.
About the book:
Twisted Hate may be a hot romance between lovers and their adversaries. Although it’s book three in the Twisted series, you’ll read it separately.
Tropes within the book:
• Enemies to lovers.
• Best friend’s brother.
• Forced proximity.
• Friends with benefits.
• Who did this to you.
• One bed.
This book has dual points of you so you’ll understand both perspectives. Josh Chen and Jules Ambrose despise each other . most are aware of it, thus nobody tries to disguise it. They quarrel, argue, and fight continuously, constantly at each other’s throats. there’s no holding back with them. When Jules and Ava, Josh’s sister and therefore the protagonist of Twisted Love, were in college and living within the same dorm, it all began. Jules heard something Josh said to Ava about her, and she or he wasn’t afraid to let Josh know how little she cared about him. Josh also finds Jules to be impulsive and wild, which annoys him because he thinks that if Jules is involved, Ava would get into plenty of trouble that he won’t be able to bail her out. Since practically everyone in their vicinity can sense the simmering sexual heat that has developed between them over the years as a results of their animosity and banter, neither of them hesitates once they strike a bargain to engage in an enemies with benefits scenario. But once you spend more time in bed with someone, you begin to see them for who they really are, and every one of a sudden, feelings you thought you had never had before start to surface.
- Jules Ambrose: Jules is fierce, and not only due to her fiery red hair; she’s a badass who won’t let anything stop her from leading the life she wants. Although life dealt her a nasty hand at one point, she has overcome the trauma of her early years to possess something so wonderful that she is not going to let anyone take it from her. She fights for what she wants, is opinionated and outspoken, confident, and passionate.
- Josh Chen: Josh Chen is gorgeous, arrogant and on his thanks to become a doctor. Josh appears to possess his life together on the outside as an emergency medicine resident: excellent career, attractiveness , good life. Under all that charm, he’s deeply troubled by past events. he’s intelligent, cocky, great within the bedroom, and unquestionably fashionable women. His father isn’t the guy he thought he was, and his greatest friend deceived him. Josh likes to portray himself as having the best life possible, but in fact , he needs someone who would never condemn him.
Twisted hate quotes:
• She understands me during a way no one else does, whether or not our worldviews are fundamentally different. When I’m not together with her , I wish she were there. once I am with her, i would like that moment to last forever. She makes me want to be a far better person, and once I think about a world where she doesn’t exist…” His jaw flexed. “I want to burn every inch of it to the bottom .
• you would like someone to bend you over and f**k that attitude right out of you.
• you recognize , you’re the primary guy I’ve been with in my room.”
“First and last, Red.”
“Damn right i’m . I don’t like sharing.”
“Sharing may be a virtue, Josh.”
“I don’t provides a flying f**k. I don’t share. Not when it involves you.
• Twelve days, eight hours, and nine minutes. I spent every second thinking of you.” Josh’s lips brushed against mine as he spoke. “I thought I knew what I wanted before. Becoming a doctor, chasing the subsequent high. Being the foremost popular, most liked person within the room. i assumed those things would make me happy, and that they did. Temporarily. But you…” He rested his forehead against mine. “You’re the sole thing that could make me happy forever.
About the author:
Ana Huang writes new adult and contemporary romance with alpha heroes and powerful heroine. She wrote plenty of books and
all her books have happily ever after. they need plenty of steam, angst and swoon. Ana loves traveling and she or he loves chai lattes. When she doesn’t read or write, Ana is busy daydreaming, watching Netflix and searching yelp for her next favourite restaurant.
Trigger warning: it’s language that some readers might find offensive, explicit content, and sensitive subjects. Please ask the book’s content notes for more information.
We recommend you to read this books if you contemporary and new adult romance. This book has angst, swoon and steam. This is book perfect for people who love enemies to lovers and an over possessive hero.