This Book challenges the word “Luck” through the real life story of Naval Ravikant. He was born in India but end up being a refugee. Those who say I was born, Naval Ravikant is the epitome that your destiny is decided by your mindset and actions.
Naval has shared his life experiences in this book, as in how he became Rich without getting lucky, how you can be rich too ( when you stop believing in luck and start focusing on hard work), he has also shared some real life learnings which if we apply, can conquer anything in life.
- 3 Major Takeaways:-
1. Play long term games:
Naval says always build long term plans no matter if it is in business or lifetime. He says if someone offers him a wonderful deal but his vission is to achieve short term goals, he wouldn’t do business with that person. Through this he also wants to convey that follow your genuine intellectual curiosity than following what’s making money right now. If you are choosing your passion depending upon what’s hot right now, you will soon be our of the game.
2. Earn with your mind, not your time:
Are you stucked in 9-5 job and having a dream of billionaire? If yes, Naval says your dream would not be full filled in that case. He says earn with your skills and mind not by renting out your 8 hours a day.
3. Silent Monkey Mind:
It’s a common problem with all of us that whenever we are doing work ‘A’, we are thinking about work ‘B’. Which ultimately decreases the quality of our work and our mind can’t stay in a stable position. He, here, suggests the importance of Meditation which helps us in keeping our mind focused, silent, and determined.
- 11 Eye Opening Lessons From This Book :-
1) Making money is not a thing you do—it’s a skill you learn.
2) If you don’t know yet what you should work on, the most important thing is to figure it out. You should not grind at a lot of hard work until you figure out what you should be working on.
3) No one can compete with you on being you. Most of life is a search for who and what needs you the most
4) You’re never going to get rich renting out your time.
5) We waste our time with short-term thinking and busywork. Warren Buffett spends a year deciding and a day acting. That act lasts decades.
6) Earn with your mind, not your time.
7) People are oddly consistent. Karma is just you, repeating your patterns, virtues, and flaws until you finally get what you deserve. Always pay it forward. And don’t keep count.
8) You don’t get rich by spending your time to save money. You get rich by saving your time to make money.
9) Read what you love until you love to read.
10) The three big ones in life are wealth, health, and happiness. We pursue them in that order, but their importance is reverse.
11) Doctors won’t make you healthy. Nutritionists won’t make you slim. Teachers won’t make you smart. Gurus won’t make you calm. Mentors won’t make you rich. Trainers won’t make you fit. Ultimately, you have to take responsibility. Save yourself.
Kapil Karki (verified owner) –
Dhruv S. (verified owner) –
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Won this book in giveway 🥰
Loved the quality
Book was delivered before time
Gonna shop more…
Mrunal (verified owner) –
Sahana K. (verified owner) –
Parag K. (verified owner) –
Nice one book ! Very fast delivery ! And good packing of book. I need more books order soon ! 100% trusted and genuine site.
Saif Akhtar (verified owner) –
Jospina macwan –
Content is very useful. Again worth buying.
Tanveer Kaur –
A won giveaway of this book the almanack on naval ravikant . Best quality. Worth buying 💌🙏🏻💗🥂💯🎉🌼🎯beautiful bookmarks….beautiful packaging.
I am really happy with the quality of the book! Comes with good packaging. Printing is amazing . Go for it .
chitkara.sapna (verified owner) –
I ordered The Almanack Of Naval Ravikant. Bookbins’s books packing and paper quality is amazing. I rceived my order before time and really happy with the quality of book. Really looking forward to buy more books.