We are very sure that the Introduction of this book itself will keep you reading till the end. Everything in nature faces adversity, like a forest fire, volcano explosion, and stars collision. Even though it appears as a disaster, something better comes out. Likewise, humans also need to be faced with problems, which is the mountain to bringing about the best in us.
What will you learn from this book?
- If you are holding yourself back from the life you want, you are self-sabotaging yourself.
- There are many reasons why you sabotage yourself such as our fears, anxiety, belief system, and so on.
- Though self-sabotaging behavior seems to be a problem at a superficial level, the real problem is actually in the deep subconscious mind which should be evaluated carefully.
- To be more clear, if your habits are moving your life forward it is a skill, and it is self-sabotage if they are not.
- Self-sabotaging behaviors are usually the result of conflict between the known and the unknown. The author had given the symptoms of those self-sabotaging behavior and how you can correct them.
- You cannot force yourself to let go, and if you feel you are not ready to let go, then don’t. Build a new life step by step and let go.
- The big breakthrough which you are waiting for to change your life is not going to happen to change your life. The real change happens by micro shifts in your life, that is changing one smaller part of your day.
- Your emotions are not reality. Your gut instincts should not be followed by everyone without inference.
- We were not born to be perfect or happy all the time.
Why Should You Read This book?
- You will know the symptoms of your self-sabotaging behaviors. By this, you can recognize your symptoms, and work on your self-sabotaging behavior.
- You will know what your emotions are trying to tell you and how to deal with them healthily.
- This book will help you to identify your self-sabotaging behaviors and how to overcome them.
- You will learn what is letting go, why it is important, and how to let go healthily.
- How do release emotional backlogs, and recover from emotional trauma, how to do it?
- What should you do to become a powerful version of yourself?
About the Author:
Brianna Wiest is the author of this book and has also written a best-selling book called 101 Essays That Will Change The Way You Think. Her writing is so practical and deep that it makes you feel and think about what you need to do.
This book is a must-read that everyone should read. By reading this book you will move from self-sabotaging to self-mastery. This book gives you valuable guidance to change your life and overcome the biggest mountain in life, which is you.