We think and dream about our life many times. We dream about the things we want to achieve, the places we have to travel to, and the people we want to meet. But have you ever dreamed or thought about your death? Death is considered a thing that we won’t discuss or think about. We feel happy and content with how our life looks like. Yet, the thought about death and after death is somewhat uncomfortable. How many people will cry for our death and what we know will think about us about our death? To know more read the book ‘Who Will Cry When You Die?’ by Robin Sharma.
About the book:
This book consists of 101 life lessons which are heartfelt and followed by the author of this book. As you read through this book you will come across valuable lessons if you followed will improve your life greatly. This book is written with the thought of helping people to live a richer life and when death approaches we will embrace it with satisfaction instead of fearing it. Many people on their deathbed, do not regret their failures but the opportunities they have missed and not having the courage to do the things they wanted to do.
Why should you read this book?
- The first reason to read this book is this book can be a wake-up call for your life. The lessons in this book will make you rethink your life and will motivate you to live a more rewarding and fulfilling life
- This book will help you to focus on the blessings of the present instead of worrying over your past or lamenting over your future.
- There are a collection of great quotes and small stories that will keep you motivated and helps you to live a more rewarding life.
- And the final and most important reason is this book will help you to be kinder and more loving to your loved ones and others.
Some of the learnings from the book:
- Bless your money – When you pay for anything for the next days, bless the money silently that you are giving out. This simple habit will attract a lot of abundance in you.
- Create a love account – We all have a money account where we save a lot of money. Creating a love account is adding love and kindness to your account by being helpful and kinder to other people. In the end, it is the love account that will make you happy.
- Read the Artist’s way – Every human has a creative ability in himself. When you learn this book and follow the methods with discipline, you may find an artist in you for sure.
- Get serious about setting goals – When you set goals, you have less chance of getting distracted from them. Setting goals will commit you to a course of action and keeps you alert to opportunities.
- Take a mini-vacation – This mini-vacation is about going inside you to be more relaxed. When you are taking a mini-vacation, you can imagine going to your favorite place and enjoying it there. It will be a great idea of taking a break from your schedule.
About the Author:
Robin Sharma is a world’s top success coach who is coaching many eminent business leaders and also corporations to live the best life. His ideas on leadership and self-mastery have helped many people to their life their best. He is also one of the best-selling authors, one of his works The Monk Who Sold his Ferrari is a must-read.
After reading this book you will rethink your life and will try to change your way of living into a more meaningful one. This book will urge you to think more about your death and after your death so that you can make the most out of the life you are living now and count its blessings.
Who Will Cry When You Die by Robin Sharma, Buy Online with BookBins.in
Life Lessons from The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
Robin Sharma : The Other Books You May Also Like…