We all want to live a life where we are happy and satisfied and wish to make it magical. When we are young, we all dreamt of great dreams and wanted to make this world a better place. As we grow into adulthood, we most of the time got diverted by the demands of money and usually get lost. It is until we lost it, we don’t realize the value of what we had all along. To avoid this in your life, this book The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari will be a blessing to you and your life.
About the book:
Julian Mantle was a successful lawyer. He eats in the finest restaurant has his own Ferrari and hangs out with the rich models. His life was perfect from the outside. However, John one of his assistants in the firm knows that Julian was actually spiraling down obsessed with work with no time for self-care or a vacation. Once famous brilliant lawyer who won the most difficult cases admired by many has now become the cynical man with dipping sarcasm in the court. One day a severe heart attack makes him faint in the middle of the packed courtroom. Years after this mysteriously turned lawyer now with the radiance of a child comes to see John share the most valuable lesson.
Why should you read this book?
Mark Victor Hansen the co-author of the book, the chicken soup for the soul says that this book will change your life. You will also agree with it. This book can change your life in two ways. By reading this book itself, you will know many valuable lessons and practical concepts to change your life. And the other way is to implement the practical suggestions given in the book, that can revolutionize your life. When you read this and implement the techniques mentioned in the book, you will learn to see happiness in everyday life.
Learnings from the book:
● On average, we think about 60,000 thoughts per day. And surprisingly these thoughts are repetitive and negative. So to change our life, we should change our thinking.
● Don’t live your life as if you have 500 years to live. Life is very short. Do the things that you enjoy without postponing, and spend time with your family.
● Live your children’s childhood. Before you realize it you will get old and your children will move out to start their own families. Don’t trade your happy times with your family for career success which is foolish.
● Willpower is necessary to achieve success and like any other muscle, your willpower can also be strengthened by continuous practice.
● Self-leadership is the art of improving yourself continuously for your growth. When you cannot even discipline yourself, you cannot become a better leader to lead others.
The specialty of the book:
For our better remembrance, the learnings in the book are crafted into a mystical fable which may appear somewhat disappointing at first but gradually you will love the wisdom from the book. There are also many simple and practical techniques that can change your life for the better. Some of the techniques mentioned which can make the book special are:
● Heart of the rose technique
● Ten rituals for radiant living
● Gratitude practice
About the Author:
Robin Sharma is a best-selling author who has written many books. Some of his works were Mega living, Who will cry when you die, The 5 AM club, The MAstery Manual, etc. He is helping many people to live great lives by mentoring many people in their business and career. He is also a philanthropist.
There is a quote in this book by Francis Bacon that says, some books are meant to be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested completely. We will say that this book is meant to be chewed and digested. Read it and you will surely agree with us.
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma – The Best Seller Book buy Online
A Fable about fulfilling your dreams and reaching your Destiny
Robin Sharma : The Other Books You May Also Like…