Rework by Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson is an astonishing book which challanges the orthodox testaments of enterpreneurship and business realms.
These two are founders of the trailblazing software company 37signals, written this different kind of business book one that explores a new reality with their genuine perception and experience.
This book is totally a paradigm shift from the basic academics of Business world we get to read or learn. It will challenge your whole perception on every point and organisational tactics that are widely famous and will put the most pragmatic one on your platter.
Some of my favourite witty lines are:-
1. What you do is what matters, not what you think or say or plan.
2. When you don’t know what you believe, everything becomes an argument. Everything is debatable. But when you stand for something, decisions are obvious.
3. Workaholics aren’t heroes. They don’t save the day, they just use it up. The real hero is home because she figured out a faster way.
4. If circumstances change, your decisions can change. Decisions are temporary.
5. Find a judo solution, one that delivers maximum efficiency with minimum effort. When good enough gets the job done, go for it.
6. Until you actually start making something, your brilliant idea is just that, an idea.
7. Unless you are a fortune-teller, long-term business planning is a fantasy.
8. Working more doesn’t mean you care more or get more done. It just means you work more.
9. Solve your own problem” approach lets you fall in love with what you’re making.
10. Getting back to people quickly is probably the most important thing you can do when it comes to customer service.
We would strongly recommend to just go and grab this amazing book, Implement as much as you can from this book in real life you won’t regret it for sure! It’s one of the most recommended books by many enterpreneur and tycoons in Business and enterpreneurship genre!