We heard a lot of love stories in our life. From Titanic to Pride and Prejudice, they all showed us how beautiful love is, despite what awaits in their future. Have ever you heard about the love story of two traumatized people who had been through a hard road. But unexpectedly they became one another’s strength and fell so deeply in love with each other that they tried so hard to get better for their loved one.
ABOUT THE BOOK
Archer’s Voice is the story of a woman who was trapped in the nightmares of her past and the man whose love helped her to come out of her horrible nightmares. It is the story of a mute man who lives with a painful wound and memory and the woman who helps him find his voice is also encouraged to be like others. It is the story of suffering, fate, and love that changed their life.
Bree Prescott elope to the small town, Pelion. Hoping she’ll find some peace here from the past that she deliberately needs. Trying and fighting to live a life like a normal woman but her nightmares and fear didn’t leave her alone. Meanwhile, she met a strange man, who is ignored by the whole town, yet she felt attracted to him in her very first meeting.
On the other hand, Archer Hale suffered from a tragedy in his childhood. That causes him to lose both his parents and his voice. Raised by his paranoid uncle who is the only person left to take care of him. He isolated himself from the world so that no one can make a joke of his disability and that no one can understand his situation. It freaks him out to meet someone. But one woman came to cause a change in his life and pull him out of his bubble.
On their way to know more about one another they both deeply fell in love. Helping and spending time together made them to forgot their problems. Encouraging to became better and stable to live rest of their life without any fear.
As being a love story it was an emotional and sad one. We also find it cute and heartwarming to heart-wrenching in some plots.
Archer’s Voice shows us some view of people’s state of mind to leave an orphan town boy on his own and claiming he’s unstable in his mind.
Archer’s character made us believe that disabled people can excel in everything if they want to.
Love is powerful enough to make people forget their fear and help them to move forward.
● Bree Prescott was traumatized by her father’s murder in front of her eyes and sexual assaulted by the murderer. On her way to get justice for her father.
● Archer Hale was a lonely silent man, who lost his voice and both of his parents in a drastic incident. Only he knows what happened at that time. He was wit minded with an introverted personality.
● Travis Hale was the cousin of Archer. An active police officer respected by the town people but he taunted and torture his cousin.
● Sometimes an understanding silence was better than a bunch of meaningless words.
● I’m afraid to love you. I’m afraid that you’ll leave and that I’ll go back to being alone again.
● Maybe there was no right or wrong, no black or white, only a thousand shades of gray when it came to pain and what we each held ourselves responsible for.
● Love is a concept, and each person has an individual word for what sums it up for them. My word for love is Bree.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Mia Sheridan, highly popular for her book Archer’s Voice, loved to write true love stories and contemporary romance. She delivers us some heart-wrenching books. Her simple yet elegant writing style that helps people to see through the world in a different way.
Archer’s Voice is a part of the “Sign of Love” series but still read as a standalone story. It has some adult content and should be read by people above 18+
Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan is one of her best works and it is a must-read for people who love to read romance. It is not just a romance, it’s much more than that. This book will leave an indelible mark on your heart, a cute yet tragic love story.